Adam had his promotion ceremony this weekend and we celebrated with him. Scott and I were promoted to Major as of yesterday (Sunday), but we haven't officially "pinned" on so we aren't wearing the rank yet. Our ceremony will be 19 June. Here's a picture:


Thanks to Heather, Adam's mom, Nancy, Melissa, and Malia, Jake and I were able to throw a really fancy tea for our friend, Callie's, baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. I am going to miss living in this house with all the entertaining amenities. Jake is a great sport and enjoyed his first taste of sherbet punch, angel food cake, and brownies (at least that I know of!) He loved all of the attention. Here a couple of pictures:
Jake is saying a new word: tiger! In honor of his lunch box, which is in the shape of a tiger. Scott is traveling to Palau and we miss being there with him. We'll get a fun trip soon! We're looking forward to seeing everyone soon in order to continue the Party Days!
4 comments:
Congrats to all three of you!!! Wow Majors!
Could we let Jakies hair grow while you are in the midwest? He looks so different, quite grown up, and maybe that's the problem! I miss his curls!
Can hardly wait to see you guys Saturday! Travel safe and come soon! love you! mom
I love these parties, and I'm having a blast. I'm going to miss Mandy's house, too, but I'm quite certain that the entertainments at the Cuda house are not finished, just relocated.
Ditto to the congrats and hi to Adam! Ditto to the can't wait to see you guys too! And Mandy, nice dress! You're quite the hottie!
Congratulations! Enjoy the pay even if you aren't wearing rank. You guys are so official! We "pinned" on last month and showed up one day as Majors. I have to say it is nice. People take you more seriously! It is hilarious, not like you are a different person!
Have a fun trip home. We will have to start planning a trip to Atlanta!
Post a Comment