Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who is this Kid?


Jake and I went for a haircut on Sunday and after I brought him home I couldn't help but noticec how different he suddenly looked. Kind of like after his first haircut when Mandy came home. I decided that I would not cut his hair while Mandy was in Afghanistan so she could be home for his first haircut. He immediately went from looking like a baby to a toddler. This one seemed almost as dramatic where he truly seems more like a little boy.




He also figured out how to take a picture with my blackberry without putting his finger over the camera lens or pointing the camera in the wrong direction. Yes the picture of me (taken by Jake) is a little blurry but blame the camera not the operator on this one.

1 comment:

sue said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute and handsome "big" boy! Love seeing how much Jake has grown. His little brother is adorable, too! Both boys have those great smiles and dimples . . . so cute! Looking forward to seeing them in person some day! Love you guys!