Monday, September 26, 2011

Changing bulbs and Running laps

  Some of the lightbulbs are in difficult places and changing them sometimes needs a big ladder and a little problem solving.  I had Mandy take a picture as I was putting a new LED bulb into the recessed lighting above the fireplace.  Hopefully I won't have to change that one again for a while.  The weather has started to change here and summer looks like it has finally left.  The rain started today and the days are suddenly significantly shorter.  We had Grandpa Tomtom here for a few days and he helped me do a few of the last remaining outdoor projects on my list as well as the indoor ones.  It was great getting to spend some more time with him and the boys while I have been on vacation.  I included another video of Jake below.  Part of his punishment as well as playtime involves running "laps".  I won't say what he did to get a couple laps this time but it was just normal 3-year old stuff. It helps him get rid of extra energy and who knows maybe a scholarship later on?

No comments: