Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Where has the time gone?

Much has happened since our March post. Lots of time with family, new friends and old, travel and graduation. We are thankful right now and are looking forward to a new season in the Cuda household. The only thing is that I need more pictures of Grandma Barb, Uncle Matt, the Rohls, and new friends from church. These are all wonderfully supportive people in our lives right now!
 Tom-Tom with boys on visit to Ponca State Park in June.
 Jake and cousin, Milo, catching fish in Ponca.
 Mandy's new buds, Scott and Garrett. Fellowship grads together this June.
 New kindred spirit, Sara, in the fellowship with me, at graduation in June.
 Jake, Scott, and I at graduation.
 One of the wonderful residents I have been working with these last 2 years: Jennie, Jake and I.
 Scott and I on our fellowship cruise celebration.
 Picture of Mount Rainier from Gig Harbor on our cruise.
 Visit with Christine and Addie was really wonderful in May. Thanks to Scott, Marc, and Frank for taking care of the kids.
 All of us together in Gig Harbor.
 USU class of 2003 at Northwest USUHS reunion in May. Wonderful old friends to be able to keep working with.
 Allie is 17 months old here. She is walking, talking, and adorable.
 Sam getting clams in Gig Harbor in April.
 Jake and our tulips in April.
 The kids actually posed for the camera together. All looking big and adorable.
 Allie is 16 months old here.
Scott teaching Sam how to shoot a bow and arrow in April.

No comments: