Thursday, September 11, 2008

photo opp








In an attempt to bring some recent pictures to Hans' wedding where the boys are actually wearing clothes, I dressed all three in polo shirts after the morning naps and tried valiantly to take good photos. I got some great ones of each boy individually but could not for the life of me get all three to smile or even look at me at once. Here's a few of the attempt. Hope you enjoy Mand.

3 comments:

Heather said...

These are really cute pictures. Thanks for sharing--see you tomorrow morning!!

mandy said...

Great pictures, Kate. It is fun to see them in clothes. We've got some cute kids! Hope you have great trip!

mom said...

A funny story about the copies that Katie made for us to give to relatives at the wedding. I gave three or four to Cathy and Mike, then came to Kerstin's mom next. She took all the pictures in her hand and oohed and aahed over them. Then when I tried to explain that she could have three or four of them because I wanted to give some to the other relatives including Hans and Kerstin, she walked away with all of them, and that is the very last I saw of them!! English is not even close to a second language for her, and my small bit of German was very confusing! oh well, there are a lot of people in Germany that are going to have to look at alot of pictures in triplicate copies, of three cute little american boys who they have no idea who they are! mom