Looks like you had a fun day. Jake looks like he could almost be in the Rohl family, except for that nice olive Italian skin! Good thing he got his dad's skin.
Boy did we ever have pineapple icecream--a girl from the next table outside the food building gave us a coupon for "buy two, get two free" ice creams and since Heather doesn't really like sweets, James, Finn, Jake, Henry and I split four huge bowls of pineapple softserve. The little babies loved it!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day. Jake looks like he could almost be in the Rohl family, except for that nice olive Italian skin! Good thing he got his dad's skin.
Is it possible that these guys get cuter all the time! you too kate! Did you get some pinneapple ice cream? mom
Boy did we ever have pineapple icecream--a girl from the next table outside the food building gave us a coupon for "buy two, get two free" ice creams and since Heather doesn't really like sweets, James, Finn, Jake, Henry and I split four huge bowls of pineapple softserve. The little babies loved it!
That sounds so good. I wish I could have had some and been there with you!
Post a Comment