Thursday, October 23, 2008

Phone

Jake has been getting a lot of attention with my family here. He has wrestled with Mark and Bing a bunch. He has been held my Kendra and Debbie and is walking a bunch. He is able to get up on his own and walk a little bit before wobbling and falling down. When se stands up he looks around to make sure people are watching and then starts. When he falls he looks back up at you like " how about that, I'm pretty great right?" He hasn't been sleeping as good the last two weeks as he was in the two weeks before that. He was sleeping in until 7:30 before and taking 2 hour naps but now he is back to 6:30 wake up and hour long naps. I guess the growth spurt has slowed and he is back to his restlesness.

1 comment:

mandy said...

I have the cutest son, ever! Thanks for spending so much time with him, Rohl family extended! I'm sure Jake appreciates every moment of your love and attention.