Wednesday, October 1, 2008

He takes after Kili and Hobbes

Jake was keeping Heather company while she was doing dishes in the kitchen. After pulling the basket of baby bowls out of the cabinet, he crawled in to check it out. He was really content and shimmied himself around until he could get back out again.

4 comments:

mandy said...

I wonder if this means he's going to like spelunking?

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Yeah, he will like exploring just about anything--caves included. I miss these little guys.

mom said...

Mandy, I have a similar picture of you helping me pack a big cupboard in the quanset hut at ISU! you were almost the same age! You were wearing some dark green corduroy trousers that were wet from a soaked through diaper!! You were looking back over your shoulder and handing things out to me. I was probably about 9 months preggers with heather, and getting into that cupboard was an impossibilty for me in that condition! I was so grateful for your little hands helping me so much! love mom