Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy 21 months, Jake!

Here is a picture of Jake, Finn, Henry, and Milo. It is the first time we met Milo on our trip to Indianapolis to see everyone. Scott wasn't able to go because he was on call, but it was ok. Jake is closer to 20 months here, but close enough.


Here is a picture of Jake and I that is one of my recent favorites. He's really a great kid, this picture really shows his happy side, which is almost all the time. I'm grateful we only have occasional tantrums!

Amidst the busyness of working and unpacking our house, I've neglected the blog for too long. I don't know if we have any faithful followers anymore, but even if not, this is a good way to chronicle Jake's first years.



3 comments:

sue said...

Hi Mandy~ Love seeing the pictures! Keep them coming! Jake looks like a great little boy. Love all those little cousins' faces in your picture, too! Hope we get to see you guys sometime before too long!

Portland Dad said...

hey mand! another faithful follower of your blog! glad to hear from you again! these are a couple of my favorite ones too! hope you are all well, you sound so happy these days, and i am so glad! love you mom

Meg Schroeder said...

Hey Mandy,
So glad we were able to get all us girls and our little guys together. I'm sorry too that Scott wasn't there; family pics just aren't complete without ALL our guys :( but I'm grateful to have been able to see you and Jake again and for you to meet Milo! Hopefully we'll all be able to get together for Christmas?
Big love and hugs!
Meg