Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween



Courtesy of Grammie Cuda we had a new costume for Jake this year. Unfortunately the pumpkin was too small and Jake wasn't willing to squeeze into it. With some convincing we were able to get him to wear the superman costume. It took some more convincing to get him to go and knock on a random door and ask for candy but after he found out how simple it was to get free candy for mommy he was readlly excited. I even let him have a few pieces of chocolate.

2 comments:

mom said...

he looks so cute, and is getting so grown up! mom

Meg Schroeder said...

What?!? You let him have candy!?!? Mandy, I'm so proud of you ;) Just kidding! With Mom having been here, I know how hard it is to try and control her, I can only guess how hard it will be for me!