Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Nanny search is on...

Scott and I are finally at the end of our daycare rope. Jake has been sort of sick for the last 5-6 days and they've rejected him twice. Well, rejected is a strong word, I know, but still he is not wanted when he is sick. Understandable, yes. We're using Sittercity.com and we've found some good candidates, but the interview process is just beginning. We have a few friends who have Nannies and they've had good experiences so we're hoping for the same and not some scary person. If anyone knows of a Nanny in Georgia or wants to move to Georgia to become a Nanny, please let us know!

4 comments:

mom said...

wish i could come! love mom

Meg Schroeder said...

Me too, I wanna come... Think you could hook Mike up with a residency there?

sue said...

We'll pray for the perfect person for you!

Laura said...

Hey Mandy and Scott! I have a comprehensive list of nanny interview questions.... do you want me to send it to you? It's funny, we are going the other way- from babysitter to daycare. Both have good sides, I guess. Good luck with the interview process!-- Laura