Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Worlds greatest toy

Jakes new favorite thing lately has been helicopters. Several news and traffic helicopters can be seen in the evening and when we go out he gets excited every time we see one. He also asked me to draw him a helicopter several weeks ago. Since the helicopters I am most familiar with are military I started to draw him several models. He now can recognize Chinook, Kiowa, and Apache helicopters if you show it to him. We all went to target over the weekend to get a new wagon for Jake since someone stole it off the front porch. While there I came across a battery powered remote control helicopter. Mandy and the nanny don't fly it so Jake has to wait for me to come home to play with it and now his first words to me every night are helicopter and play. We both benefit since I still get to fly it most of the time while he chases after it. This video is actually the first time that Jake has shown any interest in flying it so maybe my days of piloting are over just when I was getting good at it.


No comments: