Thursday, February 25, 2010

Missing Mommy


Mandy has been gone at a conference in New Orleans since Sunday. So we are down to Jake Grandma Barb and Me. Overall Jake has done well but I can tell he is missing her. He has done several cute things to let me know that he missing her. Most mornings he has been climbing in bed with me around 5 AM and then falling asleep next to me. The picture above from this morning was pretty cute. Today my mom found him lying down on the futon in the office where Mandy likes to take naps with his Binky and blue blanket. She asked him what he is doing and he said " mommy takes nap here". He even took the phone from me tonight and told Mandy that he loved her. What can I say? Mandy is a wonderful mommy and wife and she is definitely missed when gone.

1 comment:

mandy said...

I miss you both, too, and am looking forward to getting home.