Monday, August 30, 2010

The summer is ending...

Yes, the above is a picture of Sam, not Jake. They look a lot alike, don't they?

Jake is a great big brother. Here he is helping me with Sam's stroller.

Jake becoming cultured at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta.


One of my favorite pictures from our family reunion. We just finished playing in the river and are waiting for Tom-Tom and the RV.



We've enjoyed a pseudo summer vacation this year as my maternity leave has coincided with typical summer vacation dates. July 4th through Labor Day weekend. We've had many adventures, including adding Sam to our family. I go back to work in a week and I think I'm ready. Here are a couple of favorite shots from our summer adventures as well as recent pictures of Sam and Jake.








1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this last picture, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Sam soon...
Good luck with work. Let me know if you need anything.