Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jake says the funniest things

As Jake develops his vocabulary and speech patterns, I realized I better write down some of the funny observations and spontaneous things he has said recently.

"Coffee makes Mommy happy."

Jake and Scott walk into nursery at church. Jake says, "Hi. I'm Jake. This is Scott."
Jake and Mandy walk into sunday school at church 2 days later. Jake says, "Hi. I'm Jake. This is Mandy."

"I love the sting ray." In reference to new stuffed animal from GA Aquarium.

"It's ok, Sam." Stated whenever Sam is crying.

"It's a mix of flavors." Describing eggs, cheese, and broccoli. From his recent daily exposure to Ratatouille, his current favorite movie. I'm hoping this is the beginning of a long career in the culinary arts.

I'll write some more later when I can think of more.

2 comments:

Meg Schroeder said...

Seriously, and it starts so young! I can hear his voice in my head as I read this...

Heather said...

Oh, he's so great. I'm dead set on teaching him, "I'm ambidexterous" and "Coffee makes Auntie happy."