Scott has been great about keeping up with the blog since we moved to Washington. I must admit that my life is full of kids, studying, work, and being pregnant so the blog is not highest on my list. I have realized, though, that this is the closest we are going to have to a baby book. Perhaps our blogs of our kids are the modern version of baby books. I have two partially completed ones; one for Jake and one for Sam, but I find the information here on the blog is more accurate and more fun to look back on. I'm grateful that Scott has continued this as much as he has.
We just enjoyed another fun weekend with Kate, James, Henry, and Finn. I was on call this holiday weekend and Scott was invited to go duck hunting so the Rohls came to be our back up in case I had to spend significant time in the hospital this weekend. Thankfully, I didn't have to go in over my time on call and I was able to spend time with them and my boys. Scott had success with getting 3 ducks. He suggested to my dad that they were a sacrifice to help Oregon win yesterday! Here are some cute pictures of the everyone this weekend. Sam is getting around really well and actually hiked much of the time yesterday, though James did help me carry him in the backpack!
No comments:
Post a Comment