
Here is Jake, age 4. His preschool teacher took this and I think it is a great picture of him. I can almost see what he'll look like when he gets bigger.

Here are Jake, Finn, and Henry on our trip to the Olympic National Forest to get a Christmas tree on the day after Thanksgiving. It was a really fun and pretty trip. I definitely think that will be a new tradition now that we are in the northwest!

Here are our friends, Robyn and JR. It was their idea to go get Christmas trees.

Here is our most recent good family picture. You'll see it on a Christmas card coming soon. If only I could see Sam a little better, it would be perfect!

Here's dinner on Thanksgiving. We had the Rohls and Grandma Barb and Uncle Ryan for dinner. It was really good food thanks to help from Grandma and Auntie Kate! Scott fried the turkey and it was soooo good. I think that will be a new tradition, as well. No fires or burns, either, thank goodness!

Here is Jake at his birthday party enjoying cupcakes with some buddies. Hard to believe he is 4!
In other news, Sam is now 17 months old and actually starting to really say some understandable words. We really think his first word was backpack, which he says in reference to our Kelty backpack carrier that he loves to ride in. Then mama and daddy were sort of similar timing. Doggy (when Tucker is around), ball, and bottle have been said in various ways, but definitely understandable and purposeful. He's really cute right now and definitely getting around really well. Not sure how he'll be when baby sister is born, but he's doing well right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment