
Here is Jake when Scott took him skiing on President's Day. He really had a good time. I had a little bit of a hard time as I was left behind with the two "babies". I guess that is part of being a mom, right? I'll be happy when everyone can ski together!

In an effort to organize our mudroom, we had one of those locker systems built by the builder who did our downstairs cabinets. I think it turned out pretty nice. Anyone have any opinions? Yes, there are 4 lockers. It doesn't mean anything about the ultimate number of kids. It just means that Scott needs a space to contain all his sneakers.

I didn't get this one flipped, sorry. Here is Allie today in one of her cute outfits. I'm just now actually dressing her in anything other that pajama onesie outfits. If it weren't freezing outside, I think she'd be in a onesie all day long!

I actually caught her smiling. She's got the same dimples as Jake and Sam. Definitely cute!

Here she is today up close. She is now really active, looking around, smiling, and cooing. She is sleeping for a solid 5-6 hours every night and usually will go back to sleep for another 5 hours. She's growing well and now has the standard chubby cheeks. She is losing her hair for anyone interested. Who knows if she'll stay dark like daddy?
1 comment:
She is so pretty, and what a darling smile! Can hardly wait to hold her!! grammi
Post a Comment