Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Allie is 2 months old Part 1


Here is Jake and Sam in their newly formed biker gang. Jake was a previous member of a scooter gang in Atlanta. They've now upgraded!

Meg was here last week for a really fun visit. Of course, she took some great pictures of all the kids. Here is Allie in some sunshine that preceeded our current cold, wintery weather.
Jake and Milo are riding in our new garden cart. It is definitely a favorite mode of transportation.
Sam is peeking through the play gym. He climbs up the steps, goes down the slide all by himself. He goes down the hill to the play gym from our driveway on his tricycle. He's quite the daredevil.
Jake jumping off the picnic table. Another one of Meg's excellent photos.
I can't believe it's already been a month since my last post. We've had a ton happen, which is why I'll do this in two separate posts in order to include more pictures. I went back to work for about a week, which flew by, between a conference, a crazy on call night, and a biostats quiz (which I flunked). I went back on leave for the last half of February when Meg and Milo came to visit. We traveled to Portland on Saturday and Jake is now with Grandma Barb. They will come back tomorrow as I am going to UW for classes this weekend. More to come about Allie on post #2!

No comments: