Well not that much new is going on around here. We still are getting used to a real winter and right now I really miss Hawaii. Mandy is now 15 weeks pregnant and already showing. I guess I will have to start taking pictures every week again like we did with Jake. Jake seems to be getting new works every day, he is sometimes hard to understand. Usually if Mandy and I are both listening one of us will understand what he is saying at any given time. I don't have any new ultraound pictures of the baby but only about 5 weeks until we can find out if its a boy or girl. I think ill start a poll on what we are having so far our friends are all guessing another boy.
1 comment:
a little girl would be fun though! Is Jake still OK with wearing his coat and hat? That would be a hard thing to get used to! kris
Post a Comment