Grammie Kris was here for a couple days helping out this week. She got to see how much more articulate Jake is now even sice Christmas. When we moved to Atlanta we started using times outs to discipline Jake when he misbehaves. I remember watching James use them with Finn in Hawaii. So everytime he needs correction I try and copy James by being as serious and dramatic as possible. Sometimes I have to choke back laughter but so far it has worked pretty well and he now will run over to his "seat" and stay until his time is up. I had to take a picture recently becuase his face was so cute and sad at the same time. So thank you James for showing me how timeout is done, it will make the rest of this year much easier to deal with.
Below I placed another funny picture from Christmas. Jake loves dogs and Tucker was pretty good with him. He even let Jake ride him a few times. We skyped with Grandma Cuda a few days ago and he was more interested in seeing Tucker than anyone else
2 comments:
Now how could that little angel possibly need a time out?
Tucker is almost like a reindeer.....
Post a Comment