Monday, January 11, 2010

It's cold in Atlanta


It seems as if Atlanta was transported north of the Arctic circle these days. It actually snowed last week and patches of snow and ice are still covering the streets. Jake doesnt seem to mind the cold too much. He even doesn't mind putting on his jacket most of the time. I intentionally let him go outside without one and after a few seconds he changed his mind.



It has been a while since the last post and we have been several places. Back to Portland for Christmas, home again for New Years and recently to Augusta for a wedding shower. No, I did not personally attend but I had a good time relaxing and watching movies. They have a cat " Mr Bob" that makes Kili seem antisocial. Jake was actually carrying the cat around the house and never go scratched.

The approach from behind....




He then gets his death grip on the kitty...







There is no escape...

1 comment:

mom said...

Oh how i wish I could find and post some really cute pictures of Mandy at about this same age dragging the cat of friends of ours around by it's tail! The acorn does not fall too far from the tree!!!
Poor Ducks, they will do great next year! kris