Friday, February 12, 2010

A Southern Blizzard

I have to say I have been jealous of my friends in Washington D.C. with the massive 4 feet of snow this past week. I figured being in Atlanta I would never get to have a snowball fight with Jake. Even when the weather forecasters called for 2-4 inches I still didn't beleive them. I have to say It was a lot of fun. There are a lot of nice sledding hills at the park and I was kind of bummed that I didn't have a sled for Jake. No worries though I found out a boogie board when not being used for surf can make do in a pinch. (I knew I didn't leave them all in Hawaii for reason.)







In other news we also had a new ultrasound today. Now I COULD tell everyone what we are having but instead I thought we could run this like the daily radiology unknown images we often had in medical school. Ill post the image and everyone gets to vote what they think it is. If you are reading this Frank there is a nice career in pathology waiting for you if you miss it.


1 comment:

Bobbie said...

That was the cutest video ever!!! He is so adorable, however, that snowball pelting looked just a tad one-sided. Come on up here to Maryland, Scott, I'm sure we can help Jake even out the score, there should be plenty of snow till June!!!!!!!