Sunday, August 21, 2011
Monster Truck
Most people are going to wonder why after averaging only one post a month I am putting two in one day. Well, I just decided that this was worth another short post. Our friend Pete got a a big 4 wheel drive Ford with oversized tires and lift kit. As soon as Jake saw it he fell in love with the "monster truck". Every guy wants to use his truck for whatever he can like in the comercials so when I told Pete I hated the two trees in front of the deck he offered to come try and pull out the stumps with me. I am kicking myself for not taking some pictures or video of the whole process but other than a burnt finger from touching a hot part of the chainsaw it was actually kind of fun and gratifying to rip tow treestumps out of the ground.
I still have some more cleanup work to do but the view from the deck is much better already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow!!! you need one too! kris
Post a Comment