Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My little Sam

Sam is 18 months today. With Allie's birth, I don't want Sam to suffer from the middle child neglect that I hear so often about. He's also just really darn cute when he's not having a tantrum. Here he is on Christmas Eve sporting an adorable sweater.
Mr. Blue Eyes. Sam is so sweet and cuddly when he wants to be. Once we get past the toddler stage, I think he is going to be a great kid to get to know. He's beginning to talk with various words and signs. Exciting times! He says alot of words that are decipherable and signs thank you, please, and more. He has definitely reached the stage where you see in his eyes his understanding of language and commands even before he can respond with words. Amazing!
Here he is after his first haircut. He looks like a little boy rather than a baby. I must admit, I shed a few tears thinking about my little Sam growing up already. He does look handsome with his new look and monkey PJs, doesn' t he?
On the playground in warm gear. Like his cool hat? Christmas gift from Grammy Kris.
Sam, we love you. You may be the middle child but our love for you will be just as great as for your brother and sister.

4 comments:

mom said...

Sam is so cute, and his eyes are all his own! They are beautiful as is his smile! love grammi

Emily said...

Sam will always be a buddy for Drew! Wish we lived closer to hang out together!

Laura said...

Mandy I am impressed you are blogging already! We had the new baby 'sibling backlash' too last year. Luckily, it doesn't last too long. Congratulations on sweet little Allie!

Sarah said...

Aww, love this post and love Sam!