Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Beefy yogurt Nipples
Kate is pretty high and mighty about her ability to feed Jake without making a a huge mess. Scott and I are not as good and she points this out to us on a regular basis. Jake is fast and like to grab the spoon or at least smack it if your not paying complete attention. That leads to baby food on the walls and splatters all over his chair and his belly. Well today Kate was feeding the little eating monster and spilled a spoon full of baby food on Jake's belly. No big deal, it happens when your feeding a baby, but because she is so above it all and taunts Scott and I about it I couldn't let it go. "What happen there honey?" "What are you talking about, nothing happened." "Why does Jake have baby food all over his chest, he's Jake 'Beefy yogurt nipples' Cuda right now." The whole time Jake was smiling and waving his arms like crazy. I think he knew that little miss "I'm better then you are" was getting her comeuppance. He was laughing each time I called him Beefy yogurt nipples, though I think I will just shorten it to BYN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Will the nickname stick, that will be the question?
For his sake I hope not but I will try my hardest.
Post a Comment