Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Bopping and riding
We went for a bike ride after I got off work to return some library books and grab a tasty coffee beverage at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. As long as we are moving Jake digs the trailer. He gets a little antsy when we stop. I think he might be an East Coast kid or something. He get impatient when nothing is happening and I picture him with a New York accent yelling at us to move it already. While Finn and I were in the library getting new books Kate pushed the babies around a bit. She stopped for a bit and to entertain Jersey boy she bopped him on the head with the yellow swimming noodle. He would crack up each time she bonked him and so she did it over and over for about 15 minutes. He couldn't get enough of being bopped by the noodle.
Labels:
bike rides,
impatient,
noodle,
the keiki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish to see this reenactment.
Post a Comment