Wednesday, August 13, 2008
A cup for a Kate
After Finn, Henry, and I got back from the beach and Kate and Jake got back from Ross we met out in the back grass. We were all sitting out on a couple of towels watching Finn run around. Jake was sitting but then crawled in Kate's lap to give her a hug and Finn hugged her from the back making a nice baby sandwich. Finn wanted to be in front of Kate so he grabbed a plastic cup and tried to trade straight up for it. "Here go Jake, a cup!" Apparently the going rate for a Kate hug is a plastic cup, or it isn't, Jake said no deal and kept on hugging away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the stories and I am glad that Jake is a hugger. Keep up the good work!
jakie is such a smart negotiator! love grammy k
Post a Comment