Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday night, beach night, Pizza night

One occasional tradition we have if I can get home before dark is going to the beach and having some Pizza in the evening. Today was a beatiful day with very little wind. I got home in time to talk Jake down to the water where he had a little pizza (sorry Mandy) and a blast playing in the water and chasing the ladies. It was a very low tide so the sand bar was pretty much exposed allowing for a small wading pool perfect for Jake. Sorry for the extra long video nothing special Just Jake playing but I figured Mandy might enjoy watching it.

5 comments:

mandy said...

Great video taking, Mom! I loved how long it was. It's fun to watch him wander everywhere. Can't wait to come home and join you for Friday night, beach night, pizza night.

Heather said...

Sounds great! Wish I were there for pizza night. Mom keep up the great videos.

Matt said...

So much fun to see him loving the water! We are headed your way at the end of the month!! I have a conference at Hickam for three days and the rest of the family is on their way out with me. We would love to see you guys if you have time. - Lauren

sue said...

What a great little boy! He was having so much fun with his dad and grammy. I bet he slept well that night! When does he get to start surfing lessons? Can't wait to meet him in person!

Kate said...

I see mom's and my shopping has been put to good use with that t-shirt. I'm sure the ladies at the beach loved it!