Its gotten downright frosty out here the last few days. Last night the temperature got down in to the low 60's. I almost considered wearing long pants to work. It's cold enough that Grandma got Jake some warm pajammas so he is comfortable at night.
Oh, oh . . . should I be packing my flannel PJ's!!!? I'm so excited to be coming for a visit, and I'm looking forward to laying eyes on this adorable little guy. . . See you soon! Mandy, I miss you!!!
4 comments:
Cute PJ's! Cute kid! Stay warm there in Hawaii!
60's nothing! it was in the 50's! grammi
I have no sympathy. It's in the teens here, and we got like 12 inches of snow yesterday.
But that kid is cute.
Oh, oh . . . should I be packing my flannel PJ's!!!? I'm so excited to be coming for a visit, and I'm looking forward to laying eyes on this adorable little guy. . . See you soon! Mandy, I miss you!!!
Post a Comment