I'm sorry it's been a whole week since I updated the blog Mandy. The in-service exam is over now and I wont be spending every night studying any more. As soon as Jake starts to have regular sleeping habits some thing changes whether it's a bottle at 8pm or skipping the morning nap. One thing still is pretty regular though. Jake usually wakes up relatively happy. He no longer sleeps in just his diaper becuase he learned to take it off when it was "poopy". Kate and I learned the hard way 3 times before the rule became hard and fast. I put a couple pics of Jake waking up in the morning you can see how long his hair is getting.
The other two pics are from church today. Jake is really likes the playroom now that he can walk around and get into every possible object without getting into trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment