Sunday, November 9, 2008

A visit from Friends





Tim and Robyn Brand came by yesterday with JR their 16 month old son. Both He and Jake enjoyed the pool and seemed to play well together. Jake is fast as ever and likes to climb from the lanai into the house only this time the sliding door was locked only partially open. Undeterred Jake squeezed part way through before realising that his hips couldn't fit through the opening. Don't worry Mandy I only laughed for a few minutes before taking this picture and going to rescue him. The first picture is Jake riding one of his new birthday presents. I have to admit, it was actually fun taking him to the store and setting him loose to see what interested him. He only threw one tantrum that was short lived. We came home with a few toys but decided that we would let him play with most of them early.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Looks like fun. Say hi to Tim and Robyn for me!

Heather said...

Congrats on finishing the tests. And yes, his hair is getting so long. Can I cut his hair sometime? ;)