Jake, Grandma and I went to the beach twice this weekend. Today was especially nice weather. By Hawaii standards the weather has been disappointing lately so it was nice to finally have some blue sky. Yesterday he finally discovered the ocean but I didnt have my camera. Today I came prepared. He is walking and crawling better every day it seems and so far he has no fear of the ocean (a little would be healthy). As soon as I set him in the sand he scrambles to the water into the waves. Gets knocked down, crawls out and does it again. He doesnt seem to get tired of it despite mouthfuls of salt water. Afterward he quenches his thirst with some water for the first time using a straw.
3 comments:
Like father like son! He loves the ocean.
He is walking so well!
Looks like so much fun! How do we keep him from drowning!!! kris
Post a Comment