Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We had a good time with friends on Thanksgiving. I was on call but fortunately it was a quiet holiday. We spent some of it on the beach. Jake is getting a new tooth and has been particularly crabby the past 36 hours but I was still able to use him.....


Matt is here visiting and he ate the last piece of pumpkin Pie. Well the first thing I did was bury him in the sand.......





As you can see above he has no idea that he is about to become a victim of the old Hawaiin "Keiki torture"







Don't worry none of the marks are permament and should fade with time.

4 comments:

mandy said...

Cute pictures with Uncle Matt! I'm happy everyone had a good time this weekend!

Heather said...

Agreed--great pictures of Matt. Tell him I say hello.

Portland Dad said...

What a great series of pics! good job uncle cott! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! love kris

Jenn said...

Love the pics Scott! Thanks for sharing!