Monday, February 2, 2009

Jake overcomes his Lanai phobia


Even though Jake has been walking for 4 months now, wrestles with Kili and takes on waves bigger than him at the beach he has had a fear of stepping off the ledge on the lanai. He recently overcame this fear and we have video proof courtesy of Grammie Kris.





In other news we went to the North Shore today for spicy garlic shrimp and pineapple ice cream. The waves at Waimea were small by Winter standards but still fun to watch. Jake tried to do his usual bodysurfing but I wouldnt let him since mommy would probably be upset.

3 comments:

mandy said...

Great video, Mom! It's cute how he's scared, then so proud of himself for figuring it out. A whole new world is now at his fingertips on the lanai!

Heather said...

He is so cute! I love the way he taps the floor a few times with his toes--like he is trying to make sure that it is still solid.
And boy, I wish I were at the North Shore with you and Sue eating shrimp!

sue said...

we wish you were all here!! love mom and Sue