Here I am getting rolled by a a Tsunami wave that got everybody wet at the beach today. Don't worry everyone including the camera is fine. Come home soon mommy I love you!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Mommy
Happy Birthday to Mommy from Jake. I have been much more independent lately. I still like Grammie and Daddy to hold me but only for a few minutes. I can run really well now and even walk on my tippy toes. So much is in reach and I like to explore everyhting around the house and get into as many things as possible. I really like playing with my wood blocks as you can see even though I somethimes get frustrated when they fall down. Auntie Meg has been here for the past few days taking pictures of me so I can someday be famous.
Here I am getting rolled by a a Tsunami wave that got everybody wet at the beach today. Don't worry everyone including the camera is fine. Come home soon mommy I love you!!
Here I am getting rolled by a a Tsunami wave that got everybody wet at the beach today. Don't worry everyone including the camera is fine. Come home soon mommy I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm happy that everyone, including the camera was ok after that wave. It looks especially scary for Jake. Make sure he stays safe! Yes, my computer is working, briefly.
Wish I were there with you all! Jake is so smart and adorable.
Post a Comment