One thing that we have been doing almost everyday is going down the beach. It's beautiful outside and I don't always get the chance to go down because I am at work. With only 6 months remaining here I want to enjoy the scenery as much as possible. Jake has a great time and always naps well after wearing himself out. He also loves working on his tan so mommy will see him with olive skin and blond hair when she gets home. He also discovered Oreo cookies recently (it wasn't me I promise, that leaves two other perpetrators)
4 comments:
I proclaim my innocence!
it was kili and Hobbes! honest!! they are such sneaky kitties!
We will try to get a video of Jake/houdini, as he escapes all barriers to the street and pool! grammi
How many grandmas does it take to corral beefy?
Cute pictures. I don't even mind the oreos!
Post a Comment