Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jake the Airborne Ranger






















It was another nice day so went spent the afternoon down at the beach again. Jake Played int he water until his lips turned blue. After that we took him up on the beach and he warmed up for a while. He always loved the Jake gym (see previous posts if you forgot) and he also likes to to go Airborne sometimes. For all those concerned no I have never dropped him or even come close and I have to Grammies as witnesses, one with a camera. I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but another day at work means one more day closer to Mandy coming home.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the pics Scott! Too cute! ;-)

Heather said...

These pictures are awesome. More of Sue?

mandy said...

Great pictures, just be careful of him! Don't drop the baby! We don't need any more Airborne Rangers.

sue said...

Mandy, I can testify that Jake is much safer than he looks in those pictures. . . You can trust the dad!

Anonymous said...

Who are those cute girls with Jake & Scott?

Who took those great pics?