Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back in Beefy Land

We are back in the land of Beef and honey and we are super excited to be back. Jake has grown quite a bit and seeing him walk around the house like a drunken John Wayne is entertaining beyond words. He seems to have filled out nicely since we have been gone. Each of his legs are as big as Henry and Beefy curls are getting harder and harder to do. I'm looking forward to doing a little wrestling with kid after work today. Last night he lunged into my arms and hugged me tight. He is such a sweet snuggler and the benefit of all that beefiness is a one of the best hugs you can have. It's good to be back in Beefy Land, pictures and videos to come.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Welcome back! I'm happy that he has had so many people to hug over these months! He's been taught well how to hug.

Heather said...

Like Mandy, I'm glad that Jake has some great people to look after him. Glad that you are back safely!