Didn't Scott do great posting things while we were gone, do you think he will get a chance to post now that we are back? He has some great pictures of Jake bluffing some suckers out of a great pot but you might never get to see those Mandy, sorry. On another note we put up moredecorations today and I thought you might want to see what we did. Here is your house at Christmas time.
I have no idea what you mean by suckers and bluffing. You'll have to tell me later. I must be totally out of the cultural sphere of experience. Anyway, the house looks beautiful! Thanks for the pictures.
2 comments:
I have no idea what you mean by suckers and bluffing. You'll have to tell me later. I must be totally out of the cultural sphere of experience. Anyway, the house looks beautiful! Thanks for the pictures.
Poker terms:
Bluff: Representing a hand or strength that you do not have.
Suckers: Anyone that would play cards against the notable hustler Jakey The Keiki and expect to win.
Pot: The Chips, or money in the middle that is bet during a hand.
Post a Comment