We all saw the first battle of the couch between Jake and Finn last week. Now that Finn has left again for Portland Jake needs someone else to wrestle with. If Henry isn't available the next best thing is Kili. Hobbes is too skittish and generally runs away before he can get near. Kili has been safe on top of the couch until recently. Now that Jake can climb without assistance onto the couch you can see what happens. As you can see the match is over almost before it began and Jake sends him packing only after a few minutes I think Jake was about to throw on the reverse naked choke but Kili got out just in time. Hopefully I can catch more of the action on film.
2 comments:
Definitely more video footage needed. Good photography and commentary coverage of the event. Just make sure neither athlete is hurt in the process! I know, I have to say it, I'm the mom.
Kili is one great cat!!! especially for a siamese, they are not well known for tolerance of people, and he is so patient with Jake! He seems to know that Jake loves him to pieces, quite literally! mom
Post a Comment