Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Church

We went to church today and the boys were great in sunday school. We had a number of people ask about you but I am terrible with names so you'll have to do with out the specifics. Jake prowled the room like a tiger doing laps and playing with everything in sight. The Aunties said he was great and kept trying to hug his cousin. We had lunch at the church and came right home for naps. All three slept for about two hours giving me time to read, Scott time for WOW, and Kate a chance to nap herself. When they got up we went to the beach which you will no doubt have seen in the video above. It was a great Sunday afternoon and things are really going great. Scott, Kate and I have a dance we do with the boys getting one fed and another cleaned. We are working pretty well as a team lately, much like the triangle offense that I know you love Mandy. You know, the one the mighty Lakers run. Everyone moving together doing what needs to be done.

1 comment:

mandy said...

I never knew I was such a Lakers fan, perhaps I should consider it. I don't really have an NBA team I call my own. I'm glad things are going so well.