Beefy enjoyed some Raviolis in sauce for lunch and liked it so much he decided to rub it all over his body. I can relate to that, I once had some lasagna that I, well never mind it's not important. He is doing a great job of feeding himself and gets a little frustrated when you try to feed him. He is a big boy and expects to be treated as such. He is so much more content now then he was before we left. He wanders around the house exploring his environment looking for changes. When you leave a door open or leave something he is not supposed to get to out he will find it immediately. He is sleeping in really great now as well. Most days is is sleeping until 7:30 or later and he takes really great naps. I think that being able to walk around and explore does a good job of tiring him out so he can sleep a lot better. He loves to hold things like juice cups and trucks and throw what ever he can to see what it will do. He tries to hug Henry when ever he can to but ends up knocking him over. Henry is a little skitish of Jake right now because he has less control then Finn does when Finn tries to hug him. As I am typing this he has pushed through the door and come in smiling at me and cooing. He is a great kid Mandy and he is doing really well. I know you miss him and worry about him but I hope there is some comfort in the fact that he is well loved and well taken care of.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Lunch Time
Beefy enjoyed some Raviolis in sauce for lunch and liked it so much he decided to rub it all over his body. I can relate to that, I once had some lasagna that I, well never mind it's not important. He is doing a great job of feeding himself and gets a little frustrated when you try to feed him. He is a big boy and expects to be treated as such. He is so much more content now then he was before we left. He wanders around the house exploring his environment looking for changes. When you leave a door open or leave something he is not supposed to get to out he will find it immediately. He is sleeping in really great now as well. Most days is is sleeping until 7:30 or later and he takes really great naps. I think that being able to walk around and explore does a good job of tiring him out so he can sleep a lot better. He loves to hold things like juice cups and trucks and throw what ever he can to see what it will do. He tries to hug Henry when ever he can to but ends up knocking him over. Henry is a little skitish of Jake right now because he has less control then Finn does when Finn tries to hug him. As I am typing this he has pushed through the door and come in smiling at me and cooing. He is a great kid Mandy and he is doing really well. I know you miss him and worry about him but I hope there is some comfort in the fact that he is well loved and well taken care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know Jake is loved and nurtured. He is going to be great, thanks to all of you guys. I appreciate all your descriptions of Jake's days. I feel like I am almost there.
Post a Comment