Sunday, December 21, 2008
Feeling Kinda Sunday
So far we have had a nice day. The sun is out in force for the first time in what seems a long time. Scott and I took Jake and Henry to the beach after they woke up from their morning naps while Kate and Finn went to church. The little boys played int he water and sand were the most popular pair on the beach. Jake loves to smile at the ladies that walk by and he melts their heart. Earlier we played in the kiddie pool and now as the babies are joining Finn for his afternoon nap Scott and I are going to play nine holes on the Marine Base. We are taking full advantage of this nice day and Scott not being on call. He has gotten to sleep in and even take a little nap, have some tasty adult beverages, and watch 3 movies. That's the news here, no pictures on this one but I will have another post up with some pictures. Hope you day is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the weekend so much! I'm sure everyone needed the fun and relaxation.
Post a Comment