Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The little saboteur

Henry has turned into a little terror now that he can crawl. At least that is what Jake would say if he could talk. Henry crawls over to Jake and Finn and tries to take what ever they have. He is slow but methodical and persistent and is starting to really piss Jake off. Tonight Jake was mildly unhappy all day and Henry kept crawling up to him and grabbing his shirt. This made Jake cry big fat tears and scrunch up his face and Henry would laugh and laugh. I moved Henry away and he always came back to where Jake was. I felt bad for Jake but getting picked on by a little dude that can't even crawl that fast is not a good sign. A couple of hip checks and Henry will stay away, at least I think he will.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is hilarious. I do sort of sympathize with little Jake, though. Just when he has walking figured out and he thinks he's one up on everybody, little crawling Henry makes life more difficult.
Regardless, I'm proud of little crawling Henry and frustrated Jakie. And adorable Finn.